Dax Riggs - Three Live Shows

25 September, 2016

Dax Riggs Photo

I think it's time to post again something you can download. Since Dax (Acid Bath, Agents of Oblivion, Deadboy & the Elephantmen) is one of my favorite artists of all time, I would like to present to you this three, marvelous Dax Riggs concerts. Two acoustic, solo shows from 2003 and a show with his band from June 2007. I would say the quality is pretty is good. I hope you'll enjoy it.




May 2003 - Sidebar Bar - Lafayette, LA


01 - Intro
02 - Blood Music
03 - Stranger To Reason (Soul of a Beer Can)
04 - Fly On The Eye Of The Lamb
05 - Stop, I'm Already Dead
06 - In Death I'm Only Hiding
07 - Trip Baby
08 - How Long The Night Was
09 - Black Crayon
10 - Skulls (Misfits)
11 - Yesterday (Beatles)
12 - Grand Dark Feeling Of Emptiness (Bonnie Prince Billy)
13 - Mary Anne With The Shaky Hands (The Who)
14 - Dead Flowers (Rolling Stones)
15 - Barefoot In The Dark
16 - You Can't Put Your Arms Around A Memory (Johnny Thunders)
17 - Evil Hides
18 - Filling Empty Holes
19 - Tower Of Song (Leonard Cohen)




December 2003 - Toy's Music Center - Lafayette, LA


01 - Candy Says (The Velvet Underground)
02 - Night Comes On (Leonard Cohen)
03 - Death To Everyone (Bonnie Prince Billy)
04 - Nevermind The Scenery, It's Only Bleeding
05 - Everyday (Buddy Holly)
06 - You Can't Put Your Arms Around A Memory (Johnny Thunders)
07 - Wave Of Mutilation (Pixies)
08 - I'm Your Man (Leonard Cohen)
09 - Skulls (Misfits)
10 - Death Is Not The End (Bob Dylan)
11 - Wicked Tongue




June 2007 - Shuba's Tavern - Chicago, IL


01 - Truth in the Dark
02 - Spinning Song
03 - Stop I'm Already Dead
04 - Demon Tied To A Chair In My Brain
05 - Radiation Blues
06 - Didnt Know Yet What Id Know When I Was Bleeding
07 - Ouroboros
08 - Night Is The Notion
09 - Forgot I Was Alive
10 - Lungs (Townes Van Zandt)
11 - Evil Friend
12 - Dethbryte
13 - How Long The Night Was
14 - Living is Suicide
15 - Been Smokin Too Long (Nick Drake)
16 - Blood Music
17 - Wall of Death (Richard Thompson)
18 - Ghost Movement
19 - Skulls (Misfits)



alternative

3 comments:

  1. Hey, I found this on reddit yesterday, maybe you'll enjoy it as well: https://doommetalgenerator.lima-city.de/

    ReplyDelete